ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Donating Plasma
Hey guys

So recently, I started "donating" plasma to support my drug habit and things.

just kidding. I'm unemployed so most of the money is used for my car insurance bill and gas

I did spend the first 50 on drugs though

So far, for my first 5 times they give $50 each time . Then it goes to a 20 40 20 40 deal . You can donate 2 times per week

They have an anthrax program though. They inject you with anthrax vaccine and you get like $100 per donation for a few weeks .

I find it funny they call it donating. Really what you're doing is selling your plasma, and/or being treated like cattle for a couple hours.

Anyone else donate plasma? Thoughts?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
eh i donate once in a while

but if thats honestly your only income then thats a bit sad
no offense
I have donated blood 3-4 times during highschool.
I was to scared to get hooked up to a machine to donate plasma.
Its a pretty cool thing to do. I also quit sports for a year my freshman year to grow out my hair for locks of love its a cancer thing, but they make wigs out of it for people that have cancer going threw chemotherapy.

So yay for good doings, but if you have to do it for money that's a pretty bad thing bro. You should fix your addiction to drugs
#INIT2WINIT
Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
eh i donate once in a while

but if thats honestly your only income then thats a bit sad
no offense

It's not my only income, it's the majority of my income right now though.

I'll be getting a lot more hours at my 'job' next week since we're moving all of the shit in the warehouse to a different one. That'll be a pretty big boost in money.

I *was* selling ecig batteries on ebay, but then those cock fuckers started removing my listings when there's literally tens of thousands of other listings for them by other people. That was bringing me in ~$40-$60 a week. Now I have a bunch of stock that I don't feel like finding a different site to sell on.

Freebie Trading and amazon mturk earned me a few bucks too.

And I'm starting a house cleaning business right now that'll hopefully take off.

I applied for a job at ups as a package handler but they never called back. There was 25 people total at the interview though so w/e.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop