Toribash
No it's not dead yet, the good leader malf is in the hospital, and he will be out soon, don't assume things just because typhon left and started clan hopping again, if malf leaves it'll be dead if he tries to fix it then I'm sure it will be active.
hello first of all I shall tell you about me well I guess it all started when I joined I was yommama something for my first account and played from 2011 to2012 and got to 6th dan. But then me an my family moved towns and sold are computer in 2013 I rejoined toribash to start over. I came as NukeTech and played tell I was 2nd dan until I moved back with my dad and tottaly forgot about toribash and in 2015 (last year) I started again but I wasn't trying to get in clans or anything yet and now that I have won 10 es tourneys and some good replays im ready to join a clan.so what im saying is I can offer alot to thieves and will not regret accepting me in thieves. Why do I want to join thieves well im just tring to join a clan rn to get to know more people and for clan wars (:
Favorite mod: has to be abd or boxshu but I play anything really (:
I should be on everyday and will be on forums everyday thank you for reading hope to see you soon (:
Hello im a former thief member and i hat to break it to u that the clan is really very inactive these days so you will prolly wont get a response...
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Hi thieves my name is Devin I am 9 I am a orange belt I never joined a clan so I don't know if this is how you do it I don't know much about this game and i live in New Mexico. the reason i want to join is i never joined a clan and i don't have friends on the internet laptop i might not be online a lot I'm not on often. I hope i get accepted.