ES Recruitment Drive
I was doing some research for PoA and I found this thing about the optimal angle of attack and i was wondering how we never thought of this:

"‘Angle of Attack’ simply refers to the ideal 45 degree angle of your driving leg for the technique. Imagine, if you will, pushing a refrigerator into position… it’s inconceivable that you’d be at anything other than a 45 degree angle, relative to the refrigerator, if you’re trying your utmost to move it. For nature decrees that this is the most efficient and powerful angle. Even children know this, instinctively. Grab a 6 year old, and tell him/her to push the wall as hard as they can - they will end up in the perfect ‘angle of attack’ without anyone teaching them."
-----
Full article: http://www.bestjudo.com/blog/03236/k...damentals-judo
Last edited by footlox; Apr 3, 2018 at 04:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
There is an application thread right there in plain sight buddy. Just follow the format.

---
Btw, dont press the big red button guys.

I regret that I didn't participate in the april fools event.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I ended up losing 14k on my alt. No big deal. Other people bankrupted themselves lol
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
True. That's kinda sad.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
That's what most of the community did.
- made in Indonesia

Hello, sorry for the invade.
Was just looking for iPrime and i want to ask him if he can give me a few grappling lessons.