ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post

Always wanted that ekko skin. Only other I'll get is headmistress and possibly guerrilla trist just cuz its a legacy

sneaks in that ekko skin are fresh af, only thing i dislike is that the effects are blue again instead of being a green
beware
the goblin
I didn't get anything good on my sales. I did open up two legendary (annie in wonderland, gentleman chogath) skins and one epic (super galaxy shyvana) and a SKT T1 jax in those box things... hextech crafting. :3
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.

The journey to Ekko Mastery 7

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Hot dang. Theres this moments section in Garema mobile app which shows your kill streaks and champions bought h and mastery levels. Since 2016 i counted 30 triples, 5 quadras and 2 pentas. All those Penta oppaitunities..
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Riot gives like barely any IP for the amount of time invested in games. :/
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Ip boosts by wins are DOPE. I got 2. 5k-ish ip from a ten win ip boost. But who buys those things nowadays anyways
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
That's not a lot of damage I'm missing. Compared to the health I'm getting back, an extra 14/28/42/56 damage isn't gonna do much against all the shit you'll be taking. Besides, lifesteal is so much better for dueling so maybe you should get it.

Also, why ghost walking? Im yasuo.

Back on the topic with one screenshot from Arkadata Stream after 6.11 patch.

Remember he's considered as probably the best (or one of the best) yasuo world.

And he's challenger at the moment.

You're argument are now invalid :v

As you see HE never pick warlord for a keystone, even with a crit build. He could go for some Grasp of the undying ofc, but no warlord, always fervor of the battle :v
French Player, Old member of OFRO
That's his playstyle and I'm not Arkadata. Even if I copy everything he does, I'd probably do worse. Besides, these guys always say, "I like to take x, but y and z is good, too."

On a side note, PD+Trinity looks really strong on Yasuo. Maybe throw a Frozen Mallet in for old time's sake. There is no escape.

This is the screenshot I always have on handy. Also taken from his stream.

Last edited by SparChar; Jun 10, 2016 at 03:20 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Well my playstyle is pretty much close to Arkadata's one.

So maybe i'm just feeling more comfy with fervor tho.

Anyway, follow also is YT channel, I wonder if he's going to post full Gameplay/tips/stuff on it.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Dude, I check it everyday. I cry when a new vid is released.

And Redmercy is making a new guide with Yasuo and a Challenger Yas main is starring in it *cough* it's me, not arkadata *cough*. Can't wait for that one either.
Last edited by SparChar; Jun 10, 2016 at 04:04 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays