ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
Those are some hefty goals you've got there.

I like to aim high and challenge myself, problem?
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Get into a good college, do mechatronic's course, learn german, and live in Switzerland.
Find some job that i will like
find the girl that i will love
and just make a good family ;)
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
career: Become a vet for a day job, make games/code shit for fun at home
academics: what? Get a degree for being a vet.
life in general:What is this "life" you speak of?
friends: Friends? what friends?
family: Remember to adopt a kid, instead of getting married.
sport: Get my first 300 in bowling. (285 is my highest so far)
1.Eliminate the majority of stress in my life (probably not possible)
2. Get a better paying job.
3. Finish high-school with high marks.
4. Go to University.
5. Get married. [(breaks down my hope to succeed at #1) or so I've heard]
6. Have kids. [(destroys my hope to succeed at #1 ) I know.]
DAMN.
At this point major in a technology field and complete the ScienceBound program that offers free tuition for ISU. I'd include more, but it's pretty standard goals.
The way I want my life to be is to have an easy job, it doesn't have to pay a lot just enough for a small apartment/house and internet and living expenses. Then I'll be able to just live, be able to come home oneday decide to sleep the rest of the day, wake up do w/e. Spontaneously decide to go out and do something fun. Freedom to do w/e, I suppose. Could just be teen angst I guess. Also I want to get into shape, but I just want to magically wake up and be fit.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Current Goals:
Become a Graphic Designer.
Get accepted into Educational Center for the Arts. (It'll help me peruse my career)
Get straight A's. (I'm getting A's and B's.)
Overall, live a happy life.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else