Toribash
ask a simple question with a definate answer. Whoever tells the thruth is the one to trust. Then ask which way to the pretzel.

For instance:
me: am I wearing shoes?(I am)
guy1: no
guy2: yes

guy 2 is obviously the guy that tells the truth.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
the classic riddle allows only one question to be asked, this version is a little ambiguous
Eat a pretzel

Damn cancelled I was just assuming he already had pretzels (well i do anyway)
Last edited by TROL; Jun 19, 2009 at 02:13 PM.
I'm cancelling the riddle part of this thread due to copious amounts of stupidity.
If you want to give the prize still, I do believe illkickurass got it.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Dang the riddle was supposed to be for fun... Ok then, riddle ended, and I agree with Hanz0 Illkickurass got it.

Hanz0 I didn't request PM's to keep arguing to a minimum. As you can clearly see that Illkickurass was the first one with a accurate answer (So no one would be in a: Hey that's your friend mood, this is a biased riddle.) . I plan to keep doing Riddles in the future is this acceptable to you?

(>^_^)>
I'd prefer that you didn't have people post them, as they cause quite a bit of spamming and idiocy (as made apparent by this thread).

You can do it via PMs. Since it's not an event in its true sense, you can redirect any whiners about winners to me and I'll shut them up.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Update! Everything is half off!!!
Added a new Riddle!
Head's Preview size match Clockwerk's requirements!
Added a lot more heads!

Mod's if possible can you change the tittle to [Riddle Shop] Half-off sale!!!
Last edited by JinxZ; Jun 23, 2009 at 09:47 PM.

(>^_^)>
Double post, but it's another update.

Sold Lord of the Emo Heads. Preparing for sponsorship from Jak.

Guys if 2.5k really is to high for you then just post here, we can talk about prices.

(>^_^)>