Ranking
Original Post
Ranking changes
I'm updating our ranking system. Rankings will reset every month and only some servers will have ranking enabled on them.

Whats new from today:
- Only selected servers will be ranked. "This is a ranked server")
- Before ranked matches you'll get a message. "This is a ranked match (#rank vs #rank)"
- I've enabled ranking on the tourney1-8 servers. Admins can put ranking on any server they please.

Whats coming:
- On the 1st of August I'll clear the current rankings. Yes, all rankings will reset.

On the last of the month will be able to have special events for the best players of that month.

This is still in development so if you have any suggestions feel free to post in this thread.
Last edited by hampa; Jul 27, 2015 at 09:30 AM.
Well considering GMs can actually fix this mess atleast a little by setting up rooms with mod rotation and ranking restrictions. YES GMS do have the power to set appropriate rank restrictions.

GMs are once again to fucking lazy to fix this.

Even if they do fix it, it will still be shitty. Hampa will never make a real rank system as he has no idea what one would even look like.
its nicce but the ranking is trippy im like rank 200 for 1 min i dont play any matches for like 1 minute and then im unranked like wtf can somene explain this pls
empty ranked servers most of the time,ranking for very few mods,some popular
mods not included in the server mods,i think this whole update was a step back
in general.
I agree nic I thought the other way was more fun and a really enjoyed it but this way is to competitive and there is no longer belt rank witch I really liked
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
I agree nic I thought the other way was more fun and a really enjoyed it but this way is to competitive and there is no longer belt rank witch I really liked

Belt rank was based on qi only, and had nothing to do with elo.

4999 qi = belt rank 1 for 4th dan black belt.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@Swepples Yea I'm almost 100% sure you're wrong with that one... pretty sure it was based off of how many games you won when you had that belt
Last edited by KDigityDog; Nov 17, 2015 at 09:17 PM.
ok... if thats true then why havent i hit rank 1?
-----
well it doesnt matter anyways its gone
Last edited by KDigityDog; Nov 17, 2015 at 11:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This new ranking system can be trippy, went to one server ranked 199 didn't play anything, went to another and I was unranked. Still buggy.
when the