Ranking
hey sorry for the uber inactivity but my router has blocked the TB website and i dont have the administrator password so cant unblock it
Rai Moderated Message:
you're so fat it makes me depressed

Fanclub | RSA
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
O_o you were conceived on 9/11

Also, even touch screen phones have enter, it's like and arrow that looks like the enter for a real keyboard

Well MY phone doesn't have a send button. I might be stupid but not that much, Mega. My phone is Nokia x6 if you want to make sure.
Originally Posted by Donseluke View Post
Its called spam.

Agreed. :P

If that's what your phones keyboard looks like, then you enter key is right there below the n with the squiggly line and next to the period

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Sorry for my inactivity. I went to sleep at my friend's house yesterday, and his internet connection is really bad.

However, back now ~.~
haha thats okay bro
Rai Moderated Message:
you're so fat it makes me depressed

Fanclub | RSA
Mega, after you press this button the text goes to a another text-box at the bottom of the IRC channel. You have to send the text from there. But I don't have a send button there.

Also I went to the website of the application and saw that all the users of this application on nokia x6 are asking about the send button. I AM NOT STUPID. Thanks for helping anyway.

Mintcat
Last edited by rainboweye; Mar 12, 2012 at 06:01 AM.
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Mega, after you press this button the text goes to a another text-box at the bottom of the IRC channel. You have to send the text from there. But I don't have a send button there.

Also I went to the website of the application and saw that all the users of this application on nokia x6 is asking about the send button. I AM NOT STUPID. Thanks for helping anyway.

Mintcat

Hehe no problem, what app are you using?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
mIRC. (I didn't find any application for my mobile and no need for it. I have my computer.)

Why don't you go on IRC so much like your clan mates ? Considering you are a forum freak.
XD forum freak? Howso?