Toribash
Name: Martin

Why do you want to join?
I want to join because i really admire the organisations that support the fairplay
of a mod and i think that i'll improve my skill in rk-mma and striking mods in general
playing with all of you.

Why do you like rk-mma.tbm?
rk-mma is my favourite striking mod because, unlike lenshu3ng, it has
a perfect dojo size and it has the enough time that gives you
the opportunity to make a varied fight with the nicest comebacks.
Also, i like it because the winner isn't defined until the fight ends.

Rating of my skill (1-10): 7/8
Attached Files
1.rpl (60.7 KB, 3 views)
2.rpl (82.3 KB, 3 views)
3.rpl (82.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Martin; Jan 26, 2016 at 04:16 AM.
(Nick)name
Zachary

Why do you want to join?
To surround myself in more people that have common interests as I do, I've never been in an organization, but I'd like to envelop myself into one.

Why do you like rk-mma.tbm?
RK-mma just feels, well, good to play I could say, it's fun but also challenging, it's not always about starters because there is so much room to come back.

An own rating of your skill (1-10)
7 ~ 8 Ish.

Last edited by Bonzi; Jan 28, 2016 at 12:47 AM.

Replays kgo

also fite me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Hey all, my name is usagi. I don't enjoy reading long-winded apps myself, so I'll keep this short. It's totally not because I couldn't think of any more to say, I swear.
I recently turned 18.
I would like to join because rk-mma is my favourite mod, and I'd like to join this community of hopefully like-minded peoples, maybe find some to play rk-mma with.
Why do I like rk-mma? Hmmm... Well I suppose because I love the freedom it provides, since there is enough time to make 3-4 comebacks. I also gravitate more towards the striking mods generally. The gravity and dq-threshold also make the mod a bit more realistic than wushu-based mods.
Own rating of my skill? I'd say 7-8, but of course I'm biased :P

Anyways, replays are below. Thanks for considering my app.
Cheers ^^
Attached Files
usagi rk-mma 1.rpl (55.1 KB, 4 views)
usagi rk-mma 2.rpl (82.4 KB, 4 views)
usagi rk-mma 3.rpl (82.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Sloth; May 1, 2016 at 06:06 PM. Reason: apparently I can't spell for shit
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
I see a lot of potential
yes from me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.