Toribash
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
im gonna be honest, "mature, logical members" is not a phrase I'd use to describe any active TLL guys right now

Originally Posted by sans View Post
i agree with the person above me
-----

pete boy are you sure you're applying for the right clan

I contest this notion that none of us are logical. Mature is a different story though.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Ok look, I think the word for it is "Civil".

You're not about to bombard me with emoticons. You're not about to call me shit for being shit in-game. You guys SEEM to me to be, accepting kinda people.

That's all. You don't have to be what I said though, haha. You all some a little bit confronted by it.
lol
*b ounce**bou nce**bounc e* *b ounce**bou nce**bounc e*
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post
invite me or I kill my puppy

♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post
invite me or I kill my puppy

film it when you do
dreamy suicide act
App
App
Hi my name is 3nKB i am 15 and in 10th grade.

I am mostly active throughout school ours. I would same my ingame activity is an 8-10, and my forum activity is a 7-10. I have been playing toribash for 2 years now. I absolutely love this game. I have not met many people I didn't like. I wish I would've found out about this game sooner. I have met most of the Obey members throughout my years of playing and like most of them. I really like Fear, he is a really cool guy. So here is my app.

My Hobbies?

My hobbies include riding scooters, dirt bikes, four wheeler's, bicycles, and playing video games. I used to race at a dirt bike track called Daniel's Ridge, that was until my mom made me quit racing because she thought it was to dangerous. I am currently learning how to do tricks and stuff on my bike and scooter so that maybe one day I can be in the pros. I spend a lot of time outside when i'm at my house because I want to stay as in shape as possible. I like to hangout with my little cousin and my little brother on the weekends. We go outside and play basketball, jump on our trampoline and have bonfires and ride dirt bikes. By the end of the day everyday i'm exhausted haha.

My Toribash History?

I have been playing for two years now. I have had 2 previous accounts, 1st was beastamoda, I had it in 8th grade. When I was playing on that account I was absolutely horrible, My winning percentage was like 21%. I have gotten much better than that now. All the clans that I was in when I was playing beastamoda were Sync, Haunted, BOMB, Sync again. For the most part i was in Sync though. When I joined Haunted they weren't forum active, and same for BOMB, so I left them. Sync was very forum active that why I was in that clan mostly. I met rcrichman in sync and that's where we became friends. On to the second account. My second account was Polaz, when I was playing on that account I made it to brown belt. I was a bad kid and didn't pay a loan back. Someone loaned me 4k and I was sup post to pay them 8k back but I never got the tc back up enough to pay him back so I got banned and that was the end of that account. My third account is 3nKB the only clans I have been on this account were light, and Royal. I left light because they were completely forum, inactive, and royal was just inactive in general.

Why I want to join TLL?

I want to join TLL because I love this clan. I love the ring it has to the ears, I love the people in this clan, I love everything about this clan. I love that this clan doesn't base someone on there belt rank, I want to join this clan because you guys are actually active. This clan in my eyes is really awesome and always will be. I have met most of the members in this clan throughput the years I have been playing. I like the ingame activity this clan has. I want to join this clan because of all the years all of you guys have been playing your still having fun ingame and not burnt out on it. A lot of clans that I have met are burnt out on the game. Of course they are older clans but that's no reason to be tired of it.

My Best Mods?

I believe that my best mods would be ABD, Judo, Acrojoust, Lenshu, Akido, and Greykido. I believe these are my best mods because they are the ones I have played the most and I rarely lose in them. I have practiced them so much over the past 2 years. Greykido in particular, Greykido is my most favorite. When ever I play greykido I get a rush of excitement because I know i'm going to win, and most of the time I do haha. I have won 2 wars for light in ABD.

What I like to do Ingame?

When I am playing ingame I mostly like to do when i'm playing ingame is find people I know is going to be a challenge for me and then face them till I win or they leave. I believe it helps me grow in my skill. I also like to create alts and go into the white and yellow belt lobbies and teach the beginners how to play the game better, and help them learn the joints and everything that they need to learn beginner wise. I think it's funny listening to then talk about everything so different in the game than other games. I tell them how all the joints work and everything. I also like to find people that I have made friends with and join there lobbies and play with them, I like to communicate I believe I do it well haha. I have made some new friends since I started playing again like Smurf, and [i]kradel. I would love the opportunity to make friends with all the Obey members to.

My Contact Info?

My Skype is 3nKB. My Discord is 3nKB if you have any questions.

Here Are Some Great Replays:
Attached Files
Awesome dude.rpl (80.1 KB, 3 views)
Eeeey thats pree good.rpl (67.5 KB, 3 views)
First match won.rpl (60.5 KB, 3 views)
Haha Kick.rpl (60.0 KB, 3 views)
Holy Shit.rpl (68.2 KB, 3 views)
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
hey bro this guy has been applying to every clan he can just check ultimates thread and etc also this is the exact same app from another clan he apped for

Blacklist this man smh
fuck 12, free all my shootaz