Ranking
Original Post
banz
how many times have I been banned?
who has the most bans and how many is it?
I need new goals...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
idk whos been banned the most but my guess is either molo or tbash cause they have had a billion accounts banned
[CENTER][B]professor finesser
If you go to the "About Me" section in your Public Profile, there should be a tab labeled "Infractions" that only you can see. Usually when you are banned you receive a profile infraction, unless you were banned for being under investigation or your account was compromised. Every ban you received should have a profile infraction to correspond with it, including a reason stating how long the ban duration was.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
If you go to the "About Me" section in your Public Profile, there should be a tab labeled "Infractions" that only you can see. Usually when you are banned you receive a profile infraction, unless you were banned for being under investigation or your account was compromised. Every ban you received should have a profile infraction to correspond with it, including a reason stating how long the ban duration was.

This is a little inaccurate, SMod+ people can ban people without using infractions, so you will never get any sort of infraction message for it if you were banned this way.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Berzerk View Post
i think shjz and molo have the most bans.

shjz and molo is the same person.

probs tbash or molo tbh
you're on thin ice, pal
Wow, I wonder what kind of losers these guys are considering that you can actually guess that these guys have the most bans... Pathetic how staff have to waste time and resources on these idiots that apparently never learn their lesson.