ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Server information
*sticky this plz*
anyway, I made this thread for people to post problems on our server and also so we can post who we have banned and for how long.... Lovescape was banned and she doesnt know who did it or why..... So here is where we should post it
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
To love: Please inform me as to who was in the server or more accurately who could have banned you. Such issues irritate me and will be dealt with double so. If you deserved it, not much I can do XD *The smile is kept in place by superglue folks, don't try this at home*
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
she said nobody from evil was in the server but (BLANKED FOR SECURITY REASONS) was and i gave him the pass to help fix the server.. (sorry)

(not trying to point fingers) Love didnt think it was him tho
Last edited by Superstar; Jan 25, 2008 at 11:29 PM.
<ADTerminal> Sure
O: u c'yoosin meh?

im sorry i know lol jk i just had to say that, ...but ya! losa! who would do that shi'Z? that really gets my goat!
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
I have banned redrum from the Evil server for constantly being offence after 3 kicks and after millions of warnings... he had a hitler head and said MANY offensive words
<ADTerminal> Sure
Redrum was ban worthy anyways, normally he's okay but eh
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
yea... loik nobody is coming to our server.. we should set up something fun
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
it was cause i set it to blackbelt....
<ADTerminal> Sure
I wish we could un-bann lovescape.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it