Toribash
i gots $50 ready yays.hope its still available in singapore in teh first day
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
O: I'm downloading the demo right now to see if my shitty videocard can even play it. If so, I'm definitely getting L4D. It's everything I've ever wanted in a ZS game :v
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
T_T its so awesome but I cant get Mp working so i'm not going to bother buying it.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Thrilling.

im really bad at aiming and i suck alot in all shooting games imaginable, so it kinda was for me.
Played the 360 demo with qegola and bloodkitty on expert difficulty, was loads of fun. the tanks were the main cause of death, we werent able to kill any of them(bomb & a lot of shooting didnt work either). Running into the witches also created some epic situations. I like the item sharing/healing mechanics, makes team playing necessary and fun. the hunting rifle was my favorite weapon in the demo. Also, touch the car you sillies.

IMO if the full version "story mode" is around ten times as long, its long enough; there were loads of routes and the game is different every time, everything seemed to be designed very well and there was a simple yet effective scoring system, so it should have lots of replayability.
Last edited by Zaarock; Nov 16, 2008 at 02:13 AM.
Originally Posted by Zaarock View Post
Played the 360 demo with qegola and bloodkitty on expert difficulty, was loads of fun. the tanks were the main cause of death, we werent able to kill any of them(bomb & a lot of shooting didnt work either). Running into the witches also created some epic situations. I like the item sharing/healing mechanics, makes team playing necessary and fun. the hunting rifle was my favorite weapon in the demo. Also, touch the car you sillies.

IMO if the full version "story mode" is around ten times as long, its long enough; there were loads of routes and the game is different every time, everything seemed to be designed very well and there was a simple yet effective scoring system, so it should have lots of replayability.

Zaaproved.
Yeh, the tanks are killable, but it generally requires at least one member of the party to die.
The thing doesn't move much when it is piledriving what remains of your skull into the pavement.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Alright, the demo download finished a few hours ago. Now is the moment of truth. I will see if my 2004 crapzola card can run this magnificent game :V Edit in a minute.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Yeh, the tanks are killable, but it generally requires at least one member of the party to die.
The thing doesn't move much when it is piledriving what remains of your skull into the pavement.

I was playing with a bunch of douchebags before in the demo. When we went into the last room a tank showed up before we pulled the switch or anything. The other 3 people knew each other and tried to ditch me by running back to start of the level to survive. They threw Molotovs int eh parking lot like thing and ran ahead of me. I was injured so I didn't catch up. I had to kill the damn thing myself on expert.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*