Ranking
Original Post
Toribash multilingual.
A way to translate other peoples language, also be able to type in other languages. Like you type something and it makes it into another language.

Example:

Person number1:
Different language from English.= Hello how are you.

Person number2:
Oh I am great! = Different language from English.

This would be in the scripts folder, or option ether one.

It would be an option with a drop down menu with all of the main languages. Russian, Spanish, Mexican, so on and so on.

It also would be a good option for a quick select ingame.

Example:

Your chat bar>
/opt translate Russian - English

That would be>
Different language from English.= Hello how are you.

and

Your chat bar>
/opt translate English - Russian

That would be>
Oh I am great! = Different language from English.

I think this would help out our language barriers and get to know people from other countries that are not multi linguistic.

Thats an awesome idea! now i will understand foreign people!
I spelt narwhal wrong. DEAL WITH IT!
Yes, take all my yeses, ALL OF THEM!
~Supported.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
The game doesn't even support simple in-game trading, and you want a freaking translator?
I agree with that '-' even being an impossible thing, these administrators must do something
Originally Posted by MrOMGWTF View Post
The game doesn't even support simple in-game trading, and you want a freaking translator?

It doesnt support in-game trading because theres no point to it. A translator is very useful, mainly because talking to people that dont speak english well is a pain in the ass.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Same here
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Alredy have an thread that talk about it, please check first.
Anyway, about your idea, i alredy said in the last thread with the same suggestion.
It obviously will help everyone to understand russian, portuguese, english, french and the another languages, but i'm surely that it is so hard.
I allways support it.
The translate toribash keyboard thing
If you meet a russian person typing and you do not have a russian keyboard to replay back, How do you talk to him if he doesnt know english?

I want an option setting where you click it and shows all languages like cannada or russia or brazil and all that so you can speak to them

*Also it should have an english translater as well*

I support this all the way
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Feb 28, 2013 at 11:12 PM.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)