Ranking
Original Post
Electronic Cigarette
http://www.blucigs.com/index.php

^discuss

Was just surfing the net when I came across these bad boys.

Personally I reckon it's kinda shifty but a great alternative if you don't want to smoke real cigarettes. If it actually works.
Apparently it actually looks and tastes the same as a real cig...just without the tar and tobacco and all the shit that is in a conventional cigarette.
lol
I guess so. I watched that video thing and it said it had nicotine still in it.

But no smoke? I don't know really.
lol
No smoke? arent you supposed to suck it in and blow it out?
I have never smoked before so I don't know how smoking works :/
<Vezere> Do you love me?
<Wesley> Indeed
Who ever the hell is saying this is stupid and shit is retarded. Its for people that are going to quit. My dad and step mom had one. It works, it has nicotine in it, for the idiots, that's the stuff ur addicted to. It makes the liquid nicotine a vapor and that's what you're "smoking" It does taste like a cigarette (parents told me). and it doesn't make any smoke. All you have to buy is nicotine cartridges that you put in the e-cigarette, and once in a while charge the battery. Its much cheaper than real cigarettes.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
omfg....I must have one.

You dont get it, when you smoke and want to stop, its terrible because the only way you will want to stop enough is if something really terrible happens because of smoking. That's how addictions work.

Granted, this is like a heroin addict taking methadone, but methadone is far better when you think about it.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Sounds good because of not making smoke, but it sounds bad too because your still addicted :/
<Vezere> Do you love me?
<Wesley> Indeed
SUCK SUCK SUCK
Smoke is pollution
<raydark101> "Tortele your avatar is hot!"
<Tortele> "It's a boy..."
Member of Dead and Forgotten