Toribash
He siad he didnt want a cover-up like a theme he wanted all the software
Buy a mac. Simple.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by xXfactionXx View Post
want to turn my PC into a MAC.

get a job and buy a mac
Most mac software will have an as good if not better equivalent on PC.
:D
This thread is very fail. First may I ask why you want one? Second I agree completely with Blam. I a crapbook for 3 years before finally switching to pc and I love it completely still getting the hang of it. I might be able to see why you want a simplified computer which would be mac which just works. Also, if your not willing to do an EFI Patch just buy a macbook.
Well, thanks for all your help, even the negative comments presented some feedback, yes, i know i am not a very technical person, and that i knew somewhere in my mind that this was impossible, but, thanks for all of the support. I'll think of something one time or another.
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Windows uses NTFS, Mac uses FAT32 afaik. I'd go with mint, also.

Mac uses the HFS+ filesystem. http://osxbook.com/book/bonus/ancien...x/arch_fs.html
I think the op is trolling, guys.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Reanimator, that has been stated many times, you don't need to state the obvious once again.

Just sayin'