Ranking
Original Post
Set Request - Reward: Flames
Sup, texture makers and people who are viewing this thread, this is a set request for those who do not know.

Reward: 120 - 150k

If a moderator is viewing this, I would like to change the thread title to: Set Request - Reward: 120 - 150k

Thank you
Now let's get to the details, shall we? I would want a permanent set, or maybe a set that would last until the end of the year.

The color would mostly be made of Azurite, or anything that matches Azurite force, I would prefer Azurite as the primary color, and platinum as the secondary color, other extra details is up to you. I wouldn't want any duplicated textures such as biceps, triceps, thighs, legs etc.

The torso textures may be duplicated and such, but as much as possible, try not to.

The style can be anything, such as tribal, robotic, abstract, anime, or mixed, etc. not greyscale though, I don't like it, sorry.

If you would go on anime, (preferred, but alright if not) see to it that I want it to have some armor in it. And a half armor covering the face, and armor in the body, you know, use creativity.

As for the trail textures, I would want it like lightning. Or any style you want.

I wouldn't mind Mrama doing this request for me, but of course, you guys may do it as well (Such as AHD, TomPaine, DaJoka, CaptainLOL, Ezeth, Deathsoldi, HoboJoey etc.) , you epic texture makers can do the job. For others, you can try of course.

I will make this have a long end date since I know you guys need some time in making them.

I want some creativity on them, if you have any questions, post here and ask.
Or if you're going to try out for this request, post here at least.

Thanks, and best of luck to you texture makers out there
Last edited by Virtue; Aug 4, 2009 at 03:47 PM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
No, I would want it to match Azurite force, style is like BlakNWyte's, but different, of course.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
:O

sure, shouldnt be too hard to adapt my current style to fit it, will be done in 2-3days
You can take your time, remember the details ;)
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I clearly have no idea what that means, follow the details, or tell me what asymetrical means.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Real nice, suppose you could make the head similar to BlakNWyte's? And no offense, but I don't like heads with mouths, to be honest.

Take your time, there's no rush, really.

Legs are also amazing, by the way.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Well I were going to auction that set when it's done.

Is not like I were pointed it to this request lol.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |