Toribash
Original Post
[TnT]The Swammy thread
Swammy hasn't been on for 4 days as of today. This thread is for:

1. Looking out for Swammy - If he posts, notify the org here.

2. Investigating Swammy - If you find out abouthis current situation, update us here.

3. Org mods - I want to know, shall we change the org mods? Swammy said that if he were to leave, he would leave control of the org to Festus(me), Swex, Kyou, Echo, and maybe others, there is a post with the names. It's up to Echo.

4. Anything else relating to Swammy and his absence - Whatever it may be, feel free to post it.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Errr, I don't think you caught the part where he's in jail bra. He probably won't be on for awhile
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Errr, I don't think you caught the part where he's in jail bra. He probably won't be on for awhile

Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Oh shit, he did get locked up? I thought that he didn't. Fuck.

This calls for a change in mods :O.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No, no ones sure, he can't stay and tell us he's locked up if he's locked up. I'm just guessing cause' he's never been this inactive.
When was his last login?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HA! He's been on. He changed his profile to invisible so you CANT See when he was last on.

Someone just PM him, its that or he's just hiding from everybody, maybe faking that he went to jail for attention.

Lurking from shadows
because it is totally necessary to make a thread about swammy.

nobody has made the we all love echoforce thread yet either. go burn in hell. all of you.