ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by sans View Post
just tried jhin after the nerfs

still broken

based on this normal game you've come to the conclusion that he's broken

...did you think that a nerf to his w and ult would make him 1shot you less with his 4th shot and q
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
based on this normal game you've come to the conclusion that he's broken

...did you think that a nerf to his w and ult would make him 1shot you less with his 4th shot and q

Basically is now he has 1 combo to instant kill you intend of two?

Feels good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was expecting a placebo effect of "oh shit jhin got nerfed, he's probably bad now", but he's still actually pretty strong. It's the same with Hecarim. Why did people stop playing this guy?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Cause Hecarim has problems like Olaf where he contributes very little to an actual fight outside of pure diving power, so when he falls behind or doesn't have a team that can capitalize off him disturbing the back line, he's much weaker.

You typically see him picked more in soloq when he/his core items get buffed, and he sees pro play on and off with meta shifts.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Soo ummm... Played some Skarner games. Red smite, Warrior, Trinity Force, Titanic Hydra then whatever tank items you fancy. Op Op Op. Sadly I have no screenshots, but someone popular did discover this build the day after I tried it out. Link
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
trimallet yi is da stuff ye

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Oh yeah, dude I saw Nightblue do it and I tried it out. It's a shame I'm really bad at playing tanks.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Oh yeah, dude I saw Nightblue do it and I tried it out. It's a shame I'm really bad at playing tanks.

>run into enemies
>profit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]