Ranking
Original Post
reduce erthtk reactiontime
erth, not only is your mod dogwater but it takes forever to play

in ranked, when this mod comes up its like 7 minutes per match and 9/10 times the winner is decided almost immediately

lower the reactiontime so i dont die of old age waiting in queue

and screw you erth
i vote to increase reaction time in erthtk so people can come up with better turns instead of having to blitz your moves, increase matchframes as well, maybe a floating wall a bit farther out than dojo size so u can still dq outside ring but prevent ppl from going to orbit outside of match frames and allowing atleast a small chance for a chase/comeback
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
thats a good idea, but dont increase reactiontime

you have a solid 20 or so seconds to think man you really dont need that much
say it with me gang!

erthtk was not originally meant for competitive play , it was designed as a way for newer players to get into taekkyon, therefore it's intentionally longer and more forgiving.

make your own comp version and throw it at ES and they can test it and put it in rotation if it's better, don't need to be an asshat about it, I made that mod when I was like 15.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
tbh shutup its YOUR fault they added it to ranked
-----
how about we start with not having a tk at all? would be great
Last edited by GHOSTFACEKILLAH; Jan 20, 2024 at 06:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump