Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm having trouble playing csgo, I bought it like 2-3 days ago, I have all the settings turned on the lowest they can be and everything is rubberbanding, teammates, enemies, me.. chickens... How to fix pls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by panttersin View Post
Lower your sensitivity. I dont care what it is atm, just lower it

My sensitivity is already low it is 1,3 Ingame and I have a 800 DPI mouse
Originally Posted by panttersin View Post
Lower your sensitivity. I dont care what it is atm, just lower it

I can't play at low sensitivity because I've only got 10 cm space to use my mouse on rip
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Tobreak View Post

Then you should really just play dm. Get your musclememory to a level where you can focus on other things than aim. Also if you think your aim is bad, 70% of the time its crosshair placement.

Originally Posted by dank View Post
I can't play at low sensitivity because I've only got 10 cm space to use my mouse on rip

yeah, you really should get some space.
Originally Posted by dank View Post

Stack some textbooks or use a struggle mouse pad (note book/laminated surface)
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
nah i think i'll just clean my desk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
gotta throw away them top ramen
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Tobreak View Post

"already low".
currently playing at 0.55, 800dpi and 1.05 mouse accel.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
"already low".

"accel"
pls

most pro players with an 800 dpi mouse don't even go below 0.8 sens
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
"already low".

Yeah, that sens he is using is pretty low compared to the average player, retardedly slow =/= low.

you must be global because you have the lowest sens of all of us! No but seriously, accel?
Its not a competition who has the lowest sensitivity. If you can do a fast 180 its fine. If you cant do a 180 comfortably you're gonna have a bad time when going into sites. 1.1 400 dpi (which is your sens) is on the line of unviable, since you pretty much have to move half a meter to do a 180, ive tried it and its pretty darn slow.

I'm currently playing 2k dpi 0.35 which is around 400 dpi 1.5 id say. I think that is my personal sweetspot, still on the slow side but I can entry if needed. Honestly doe, accel is pretty stupid, you can play with it, but there is a reason like no top tier player plays with it. (except phantasy in cod4). the inconsistency is easily a problem with accel.

Personally id say anything between (400 dpi) 1.2/1.3 - 3 is fine. Above or below that and you'll prolly have some problems.
Last edited by panttersin; Feb 22, 2016 at 04:19 PM.