Original Post
fags want to join us

Your minecraft name:
Post a pic of something you did in minecraft that you think is awesome:
why do you want to join us:
Do you believe in the mighty overlord Herobrine?:
will you follow the rules of the brotherhood?:

Your minecraft name: TheCamperz
Post a pic of something you did in minecraft that you think is awesome: I have made a church, roller coster that does not work now because of the booster are messed, a underground farm and a mob grinder. I can show you images of those too if you would like. 1 2 3 4
why do you want to join us: I think it would be cool to see what you guys make and I think you could help me solve some of my minecraft problems such as fixing my boosters.
Do you believe in the mighty overlord Herobrine?: Yes.
will you follow the rules of the brotherhood?: Yes.

I am also looking for a new server because Yoyo's was shut down.
Your minecraft name: MrBobcat12

Post a pic of something you did in minecraft that you think is awesome: I like to build many types of castles, roller coasters, and other stuff. I have 2 video's of coasters I have made. This and This.

why do you want to join us: I would like to meet new people that I can play with and build with, also the servers I recently go in are either down or full.

Do you believe in the mighty overlord Herobrine?: Heck yea, some of my old friends played a prank on me with herobrine and nearly scared the crap out of me.

will you follow the rules of the brotherhood?: Always
Your minecraft name: Mega47NutZ (yea, they big')
I've seriously made a lot of stuff, but I didn't save it for later. One good example is 3 floor brickhouse 16x40x17 (around that) from natural clay. With many medium and small sized appartments inside.
why do you want to join us: to mix Toribash with Minecraft.
Do you believe in the mighty overlord Herobrine?: Yea, but I have pure minesoul and he won't kill me, right?
will you follow the rules of the brotherhood?: since they are acceptable to me... Depends. Current rules - yes, of course. I have no joy of grief anymore so =)
Last edited by Markofo; Jun 28, 2011 at 02:14 PM.
Well, why not.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Your minecraft name: AssilentNight (Not Premium sadly ;-;)

This is a small castle that I created out of boredom. Not much to your expectancy, but I am currently making a chess board with the pieces too. I can post either WIPs or the full product when I finish.

why do you want to join us: I am sick of being in a rut everytime I come on to the forums. I need a change of scenery and topics, and Minecraft is a cool game to me, and this org is full of players like me (maybe better builders, I can not say for myself) so why not join this org and talk with fellow Minecrafters on what I should build, and anything else related to, well, Minecraft?

Do you believe in the mighty overlord Herobrine?: YES!
I always wanted to meet him and work with Herobrine so we can unleash hell in my World Domination plan ( I can let him compromise on the plan if he wanted ;o)

will you follow the rules of the brotherhood? Definitely.
It's. . . been too long.