ES Recruitment Drive
hey cool opener

but ye, flow is nuts, tricks are nuts, the fucking followthrough of the opener is hella fucking stupid that it even works. In any case du e dum i huve
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
This is the kind of unorthodox movement one can only see coming from you. Maybe it's because you have 0 knowledge of tricking terminology and thus improvise every single trick to make it look as retarded as possible, but either way this is exactly what I've been looking for in the tricking community as of late.
#KillTheScootCork
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Lol thats amazing I love tricking now.
The only thing that bothers me is how you almost didn't land the last one, and how light tori looks but I guess that's a side effect of the bounce mods.
oh yeah
I prefer Xiois autistic tricking but the fluidity on this replay is super nice. Your arm swinging was pretty much perfect from what I could tell.
That twist after the opener at 1700 is crazy
oh yeah
whatever that abomination at 520 was, it's the most hilarious thing i've ever seen in toribash

really amazing high octane speed and flow too, weird twitch with the arm when posing but otherwise gr8 stuff
Sick new thread B)

Last edited by Swepples; Jan 1, 2019 at 06:55 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FYI this is now a merged thread between me, fred, xioi and swepples.
|Replays|
^New era of retarded replaymaking begins. 2019 May begin.

1337 POSTS BTW
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.

To celebrate the merge, an old collab we all (-fred) made about 2 years ago.
Attached Files
Team ICA Collab.rpl (331.7 KB, 36 views)
Last edited by Mack; Jan 2, 2019 at 02:08 AM.
|Replays|
I thought snatchcannons were cool so I did one in the spirit of Muck (bouncenotramp.tbm)
Attached Files
Swep - Fuck its Muck.rpl (265.3 KB, 31 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]