ES Recruitment Drive
Replay is interesting, like the opener and the first boom,

Skeeti thingy for the archery part was kinda like, well, really interesting, i like it alot actually.

gj
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
welp...
eh,
*gulps*

WAY too messy and the opener has been seen before quite a lot
however I like how you dm'ed both legs

the complete stop after you were finished with the dms sickens me like at least relax all plspls

I love you anyways though <3

mind I ask what mod your doing for the parkour?
I need a new mod to work on...
Pretty much what zubin said. Seems you have taken a huge downgrade with your madmans lately. Let's hope it's not permanent.
Really looking forward to more parkour though.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Yea i know my madmans are lacking alot recently, mainly because i don't spend as much time on then nowadays. I'll try to spend more time on them from now c:

And the mod is from bellow, A friend at LoP challenged me to make a replay on it, so i gladly acepted c:

Oh and also almost finished with the mirrors edge parkour replay. Should be up tomorrow or on Saturday.
Attached Files
random_world.tbm (20.2 KB, 37 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
cool opener dude

always been a fan of unorthodox hits, so these sat really well with me.

grab decap was kinda shitty

next kick could have been done a lot better, but it created some good dms I guess.

wasn't a big fan of the skeets, they felt really slow and kinda awkward especially the second throw.

Dm's were ok, and lots of good ideas here. I liked it
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i Like the style of the replay

dms are kinda cool

but i really like the skeets , If you had hit your arm with the skeet too it would have been siiiccck

but hey! great replay!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
I did matt, go through the whole replay.

Thanks guys
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
oops sorry

great replay mackie
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Hello Xioi.

Rework > Amazing parkour, i watched him for 30 minutes and i dont see mistakes / weird moves.

f > This looks... well, you know. Tips: dont use much grab, and if you use it, try alternate the hands.

Next time try do a madman with -30 grav. I guess you will be better.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.