Toribash
Original Post
[S] First 512x512 Head
Hello all! I'm here to bring you my first ever 512x512 head and I'm looking to sell it!
The name of this head is: Crazy Face (it's stupid, but that's the first thing that popped into my head)
For the time that it took me to make this, I'm selling it for:
Autobuy: 40k
Minimum Bid: 15k

Pictures:

360 Rotation:

Flat Image:

In-Game Images:
"]

Anyways, if you're interested, please leave your bid or autobuy below, I'll be keeping watch. And if you have a problem with the price; you try taking two days on something like this...
Sometimes the weakest ones are the ones that don't go down without a fight.
~Kable732
Originally Posted by Touretto View Post
200 tc

Nah, I spent too much time on this to sell it for 200 TC...
-----
Originally Posted by FranSkrillero View Post
20tc
U used a rock pattern and mouth & eyes renders :3
Merry Christmas

Actually, surprisingly, the only thing I used was the rock pattern, the rest was by me, then I did a bunch of shading and if you look closely, I detailed the teeth and eyes like crazy. There are cracks around the eyes and shading in to make the eyes look punched into the stone cracks.
Last edited by Kable732; Dec 25, 2015 at 05:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Kable732
Originally Posted by Kroms View Post

Well at least you went up a bit more. But I'm still selling this for more than that. I worked hard on this.
~Kable732
Literally all you did was draw a bunch of red lines used a rock pattern and a very bad chisel emboss and a bunch of circles to look likes eyes and that mouth looks c/p and it doesn't suit the style at all.

50 tc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Literally all you did was draw a bunch of red lines used a rock pattern and a very bad chisel emboss and a bunch of circles to look likes eyes and that mouth looks c/p and it doesn't suit the style at all.

50 tc

I just find it really funny how far off you are xD But whatever... I guess my art does suck that badly... I give up.
~Kable732
Don't give up man! Go look on some art lessons on youtube or something
The thing is you can't expect much of yourself when you have just started doing art stuff! 15k as a minimum bid is pretty high for a head from an unknown maker and I think it doesn't look too good either.. Just keep practising and it'll be okay! : )
Originally Posted by TrUsTeMiX View Post
Don't give up man! Go look on some art lessons on youtube or something
The thing is you can't expect much of yourself when you have just started doing art stuff! 15k as a minimum bid is pretty high for a head from an unknown maker and I think it doesn't look too good either.. Just keep practising and it'll be okay! : )

Thank you! I actually took the time to make my own head from scratch and I found out that it turned out extremely well! If you wanna check out that head, go here ^.^ http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=543611
~Kable732