Ranking
What, you clan tag is [C]?
Isn't [c] already used by Chess?
Also requesting single ally.
Sex:Male
Nationality:Hispanic
Reasons to join: I want to join because this is a new clan, I see the potential to be great someday and I want to help it out.
Special Talent: Replay Making.
Attached Files
FailxD-Anonomous.rpl (151.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by FailxD; Mar 3, 2012 at 05:18 PM.
No from me!Also Drow I'll check now if so I'll make every one aware.And the TC rule is illegal .So might want to remove that.
Kronos I don't remember people talking to you.And to tell the truth my grammar is perfectly fine so don't comment if you don't understand what your talking about.
Last edited by sofoooo; Mar 3, 2012 at 11:46 PM.
Originally Posted by sofoooo View Post
Kronos, I don't remember people talking to you. And to tell the truth my grammar is perfectly fine so don't comment if you don't understand what your talking about.

All the bold are your errors. When you end a sentence you add a space after the end mark. I fixed that for you when you put, "And." You also cannot start sentences with "And." That's 4 mistakes in 2 sentences.
I'm not going to be an ass about it. I'll just leave your clan alone.
Good day sir.
Last edited by KronosLord; Mar 3, 2012 at 11:37 PM.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Wow, you really do know how to use proper grammar don't you? You might want correcting as well you know,because its only 3 mistakes. Explain why the "Your" is a mistake because it looks simply fine to me. I'm pretty sure my grammar is fine, not every one gets it right, you know?