ES Recruitment Drive
i like sparkytkd.tbm (the original) better honestly, idk it just feels like it plays better
but still either way if a sparkytkd room gets added ill be elated

give me your money pl0x

-----
qa no grabs stupid, all the real ones are full just add another real one back
Last edited by froog; May 21, 2023 at 12:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm beating Suplexes to the punch over here with the suggestion of a couple quick aikidobigdojo.tbm rooms. It's a popular mod often seen in duels and bet servers. I think it makes sense to have a place for people to quickly warm up or to grind out games to get better.

Side note, who is in charge of implementing these suggestions?
Last edited by Corey; May 31, 2023 at 02:17 AM.
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Side note, who is in charge of implementing these suggestions?

Usually it's the ES lead! With the new BP month we'll change up some more rooms, qABD is something that I want to see happen as well!
Last edited by melrose; May 31, 2023 at 03:32 PM.
Quick Aikido Big Dojo

I think it'd be a great idea to add this room in, usually always at least 1 or 2 quick aikido games 4/4, wonder why there isn't one for big dojo. I tried to see if i can find this topic on the forums search bar but didn't find a article relating to this topic.

Shoutout to List for letting me know that I posted on the wrong forum!!
Only If I Could Suplex

Originally Posted by Suplexes View Post
Quick Aikido Big Dojo

I think it'd be a great idea to add this room in, usually always at least 1 or 2 quick aikido games 4/4, wonder why there isn't one for big dojo. I tried to see if i can find this topic on the forums search bar but didn't find a article relating to this topic.

Shoutout to List for letting me know that I posted on the wrong forum!!

Already implemented, thank you for your suggestion and bringing it forward for others to show support!

We're looking into more options to expand on the existing server list, changes will be made once every month alongside new fun public lobbies for all players to enjoy!
The lenshu3ng_aw_sarena mod is SERIOUSLY terrible and should not be in the ranked rotation. None of the top players I've talked to enjoy it. If nobody hits 100k, it takes 5 minutes. If you both hit 100k in the same turnframe, it's a draw. Just replace it with the original lenshu3ng, or, if I was supreme leader, greykido. But most people would probably just want lenshu3ng back. People are literally spectating to avoid playing that mod.
It would be nice to see Taekidov3.tbm being used in official mod rotations.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Public Mod Suggestion: Raijutsu.tbm
MOD NAME: Raijutsu.tbm ~~~~~ MOD TYPE: Striking/Grappling~~~~MOD LINK: https://cache.toribash.com/cp/data/mod/raijutsu.tbm
This is my big attempt at going for the old new competitive mod or just a fun mod in general attempt but essentially the goal of the mod is to DQ your opponent by successfully striking the head and or midsection of your opponent while also avoiding having your head or midsection destroyed in the process. you also have 20 frame DQ timeout that is active and instant DQ outside of ring. This is a lot harder than it sounds but not impossible and super fun. I've had an amazing time playing the mod and definitely recommend giving it a chance. Just think of them as weak points if your opposition's hand or feet hit's it they will instantly dm the head or midsection joints. The rules are simple easy to learn but tons of fun give it a try.
Attached Files
fsadbfgasdgsdag.rpl (60.4 KB, 1 views)
spin kick.rpl (33.2 KB, 1 views)
the kick counter.rpl (46.6 KB, 0 views)
clean cutt.rpl (27.4 KB, 0 views)
damnnnn.rpl (41.2 KB, 0 views)
hfsaduiohbfguiodabgdsag.rpl (35.6 KB, 0 views)
I reciprocate the sentiments.