Ranking
Original Post
Sparring Problems
I keep trying and watching tutorial vids but I just can't get it right.. Can you guys give me tips on how to Spar??
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I'll give you a bucket list.

*Learn how to stay on your feet and balance.
*Learn how to punch
*Learn how to kick
*Learn how to jump
*Learn how to land
*Learn how to use momentum (getting some insane spins on -30 grav always look nice)
*Learn how to recover from a bad position

Plan your next move, give it some thinking and try to stick with plan.

Also, practice makes perfect! Try Singleplayer by using xspar.tbm.

Good luck!

Edit: Added a practice mod, try and make it look good! Also added Hattersin's replay to show you how it's done!
Attached Files
NinjaBollock.rpl (528.7 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Swepples; Apr 12, 2015 at 10:23 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Swepples, he also needs to make sure his body motions are fluid like and not stiff.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
cool,i'll remember these tips you you two gave me thanks,Swepples and WeooWeoo
Little extra:
I started sparring with better players, example known sparrers such as myself, chaser, charm1, nate (good momentum teaching), sparring with better players and watching their reactions to your moves can help a lot, also find some sparring replays and study what a certain person with do in an awkward situation.
watch the video of mocucha

OPEN

thNKS!
Guys, thank you for all these tips you gave me, I watch Mocucha's Spar Tut, and I learned ALOT.. THanks!
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post

Plan your next move, give it some thinking and try to stick with plan.

Also, practice makes perfect! Try Singleplayer by using xspar.tbm.

^ That.

w/ Single-player mode, you have all the time to work out all the nooks and crannies to get out the move that you want to do. Practice different scenarios and openers/moves before going into multiplayer (which is much more...fast-paced).