Toribash
Originally Posted by Viraly0 View Post
Y does everyone hate boxshu, at a high level of play its the most fun mod imo so much movement options with the wall and ceiling. I luv boxshu

I dont really dislike any mod even tho i trash talk tk. Least fav mod is probably rk mma because the dms r stupid sometimes

bros the only one who sees the truth
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by wuuunder View Post
the whole lenshu is just hit and run thing is such an outdated oldhead thing to say

oldheads have the worst movement/openers/defense ever and will whine about people running when they cant even move properly themselves

cant teach a senile old dog new tricks

if you dont believe me literally just win the opener and stay still afterwards and watch them barely be able to launch towards you with their "old style"

im the greatest lenshu player of all time and i can confirm if i ran every game my win rate would be 100%
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
I love fearkido.tbm. I hate ABD.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by mWah View Post
im the greatest lenshu player of all time and i can confirm if i ran every game my win rate would be 100%

if
geniune question, why do people like judofrac, ive hated since i was brown belt and i cannot see whats fun about it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by wuuunder View Post
if

im still repping the 2009 wushu honor system
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
geniune question, why do people like judofrac, ive hated since i was brown belt and i cannot see whats fun about it

it's judo with more grappling, i think its one of higher skill mods because u have to control with fracs and force dq

--

also best and worst mods

lenshu3ng/rk-mma top best mods of all time

erthtk and lowkido top worst
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.