Ranking
My friend actually just went straight into ranked on his own and got into Silver V. Lucky bastard.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Played Khaz for the first time since his nerfs.....I don't like it....not one bit. I hate it when my favorite Champs get nerfed into the ground.

the new kha zix is an okay mid laner, not good at jungle anymore, however, he used to be much better, and nowadays people just pick other champs over him

it was quite interesting to see how much kha zix's playstyle changed pretty much every patch, went from assassin to bruiser to tank and now he's assassin again, just goes to show how broken his kit was.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I'm glad he's not as popular in the jungle anymore. I'm getting tired of getting killed on my way to red buff.
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I'm glad he's not as popular in the jungle anymore. I'm getting tired of getting killed on my way to red buff.

lee sin still exists
Hoss.
But so does Quill Coat.

Madquill OP?
My Replays
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
the new kha zix is an okay mid laner, not good at jungle anymore, however, he used to be much better, and nowadays people just pick other champs over him

it was quite interesting to see how much kha zix's playstyle changed pretty much every patch, went from assassin to bruiser to tank and now he's assassin again, just goes to show how broken his kit was.

I don't think is THAT broken, especially compared to the other Champs out there, but back when his w consumed his passive, that shit.....was intense.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
The fact it consumed his passive wasn't what made it strong, although it did create a large powerspike if he evolved it first. It was strong because of several reasons, including the passive consume. One, manamune stacking hella fast back then so spamming it was rewarding, two, ratios on it was wonkers considering it was practically impossible to miss and was aoe, and three... fly by shootings mang. W mid leap was impossible to tell it's hitbox.

And new kha actually bursts squishies just as well, if not better than before. The flat bonuses of q are larger than the % bonuses of pre-change against lower max hp targets.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
The fact it consumed his passive wasn't what made it strong, although it did create a large powerspike if he evolved it first. It was strong because of several reasons, including the passive consume. One, manamune stacking hella fast back then so spamming it was rewarding, two, ratios on it was wonkers considering it was practically impossible to miss and was aoe, and three... fly by shootings mang. W mid leap was impossible to tell it's hitbox.

And new kha actually bursts squishies just as well, if not better than before. The flat bonuses of q are larger than the % bonuses of pre-change against lower max hp targets.

Yea I actually played him again earlier today, did much better, seems a bit more balanced but getting an isolated target thing (whatever), holee shit good luck. I somewhat dislike the evolved camo though

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Why Frozen Mallet?
-----
Oh and I just got Zed. I was a bit skeptical because I have like 200 ping but I seem to have made it work pretty damn well. If only it wasn't on my smurf :c

Zed be broken... usually. I just don't like his ulti. Other than that he be okay.

I'm bad at this game

Ranked just ain't for me. Also why do you have my name in your sig?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
The Lee Sin Jungle is quite OP but as is Lee Sin Top Lane.. Its just obliteration at that point
Creati0n | Goughy1210 | Coyote0500 | Lycan | Darkness | Note | Eatoon