ES Recruitment Drive
i stopped playing it after my house got deleted by a freakin noob several times.
secso
you people are why roblox is such a great game. A community of verbally challenged, underaged people, with no clue of what they are doing who really just want to see the world(s) burn. If you have a drop of maturity, you can play around that and become the overlord of a bunch of little 10 year old goblins.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
The game is intended to extend a child's imagination.
so that would be your reason why this game is filled with kids.

And also, the moderators are too lazy.
Last edited by Robber7275; Jul 27, 2011 at 09:14 AM.
used to play it. but nerds and kids roam it. play minecraft instead you bunch of disgraceful nolifers.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by sid View Post
you people are why roblox is such a great game. A community of verbally challenged, underaged people, with no clue of what they are doing who really just want to see the world(s) burn. If you have a drop of maturity, you can play around that and become the overlord of a bunch of little 10 year old goblins.

You've made me want to play roblox, now.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Doesn't really look that good of a game, I really don't get what you do in the game still.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.