Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]Robotic frog head
Hello .Somehow i got inspired to make a head :/.So i make one
Hopefully it will go well i will sell it when its done.So i kinda run out of ideas so pls add some suggestion

WorInProgress 1

-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
Very cool this head. Could make it lighter (in the middle), a metallic bleaching (a gloss, or the area to be unpainted, representing the area of greatest concentration of light.). The eyes are really cool, you can place a poco de neon (Slightly on the shaded) think it would be cool.

Since this is a robotic head, could leave more aged it (an already worn metal)

Which program you are using to make the head?
Need one set or Head? PM-me.
OKAMAS EVERYWHERE
Please put a watermark on it I don't someone stealing that beautiful head <3
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
Very nice and realistic, but these new heads your making with the small eyes far apart with little intense design are too basic and kind of generic, try something interesting and new. its a odd lay out.
No,its still wip i will add some new stuff on it so it looks cooler lets see in next wip
Thanks
-----

Wip 2 :3

Cnc pls
-----
Done selling at:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...45#post8325745

Last edited by Bad80; Oct 6, 2015 at 04:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
Those eyes look amazing. has an amazing 3D feel to them. Simple but cool head, nice shading.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
so much more could have been done, disappointed with the mass of empty space, otherwise well executed.
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
so much more could have been done, disappointed with the mass of empty space, otherwise well executed.

^ That pretty much, simple is good but leaving so much space shouldnt be done imo