Toribash
I was the leader after Taek. It was Ishi, Nukem, Taek, Me, and then I passed the torch into Imubai I believe.

My memory is fuzzy as it's been like 10 years

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I still love you terty <3
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
In the history section of the evil forums, I would like to have a list of every member of evil that was ever a part of the clan. Like a mega-roster of old members.

(but I would need help from you guys and we'd probably add to the list as people told us that they were members)

Well maybe senior members and above.
We had many members that didn't contribute anything to the clan and I don't think they are worth mentioning anywhere.

Even if we do it this way, it will be a pile of work to find out who has been in the clan.
evil Führer of Evil
I think only the honorable mentions are worthy of being in the hall of fame. People that really are known of being Evil
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Damano, Chintu, and myself probably have the same information that Goat and Ryder, has on last year's stuff. I'm not sure if i could provide any information that isn't already known. but this is what i know so far. Most of the changes are in the Clan Log.
I am evil.
recent wars:

[Evil] vs (pewpew) --> won 7-1
[Evil] vs [Obey] --> won 8-3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
recent wars:

[Evil] vs (pewpew) --> won 7-1
[Evil] vs [Obey] --> won 8-3

Yay! Glad to know we're doing great!