ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hour long toribash video tribute movie...
So I have had this idea for a while. Since I'm pretty good at making vids, I want to create a movie. I want to have everyone who plays toribash to create there own move..., There favorite move. legacy move. your way. using your own style and captivity. It can be anything on anymod as long as it uses your style.
I plan to include everyone in this movie .

I want this video to have
-wallies
-replay frame passing
-also use this script if needed http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=143968

I have shaders so thats why this event will be almost finished by the time they come.

There will be compensation of tc and also with your own name on the movie when your 5 seconds of fame come up. I plan on spending "OVER" 350000tc on this video and extra for the people that help me with wallies-frame passing-and script moves. so If there is 35 people that sign up that means 10000tc to each person or something like that depending on how much you contributed to the toribash community video.

People working on contributing to the movie so far:
-Covah
-kingsta
-corestar50
-stardelta
-zac
-white2
-kaemoflage
-wolfice
-zouph("Smack my bitch up" by prodigy)
-jellyninja
-tengoman
-walid869(The great Divide,Grenade by bruno mars)
-Itachi88(Blackman - Human Traffic ( VIP Remix ))
-somguy/dj-jo
-dexter
-junibug(Dj Gollum - Passanger (Money G remix)
-playerid666
-knighting(Still Alive- Lisa Miskovsky (Benny Benassi Remix))
-filipe994
-wv9
-masterx3(still waiting by sum21 )
-novamage
-cloneone1
-tajuddin47

I need everyone
Last edited by covah; Dec 14, 2010 at 09:53 PM.
If you want, I'll remake a thread but give you full ownership. I'll make it on an account you can make. I'll blow the thread up with information, because I believe this could become something.

Just PM me if your interested.
we dem boys
Originally Posted by Zouph View Post
If you want, I'll remake a thread but give you full ownership. I'll make it on an account you can make. I'll blow the thread up with information, because I believe this could become something.

Just PM me if your interested.

I'm thinking about including music. just post your favorite song(s) with the replay and I will put it in the soundtrack.
so I want people to give me some songs they want me to play when its there turn to shine.
Last edited by covah; Dec 11, 2010 at 05:27 PM.
Ill try but a lot of my replays are long well not long, but Defualt mod long.
The great Divide,Grenade by bruno mars.Are 2 songs I like.
na, for toribash you gotta do songs like "Smack my bitch up" by prodigy, and other songs related to it.

Go to pandorasbox.com or something, type in Smack my bitch up, in the entry box and it will play a bunch of songs having to be related to that song.
we dem boys
Well, You asked for my replays (IDK why though)
Here they are.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Originally Posted by TengoMan View Post
Well, You asked for my replays (IDK why though)
Here they are.

Your replays will be in a part of the movie I'm making. You can make more for it also you can chose what song you want to be played when its your scene in the movie.
I got some nice replays for you. Stay tuned.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Blackman - Human Traffic ( VIP Remix )
Also reserved for replays..
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up