ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Shirts and being able to grab items
For example if you had a Santa hat and in abd or some other mod someone could grab your Santa hat or other items instead of the head to make the game more realistic and if we had shirts we could grab the shirts instead of the chest so I'm saying that the 3d items will start bieng real objects in game instead of some visible ghost that you can't touch
Click this link to join (Penta) : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527656
The point of the game is that both players have the same chance of winning from frame 0 (excluding mods/alterations to game rules). The 3D objects being a part of the figures, while adding realism, would make things unfair as Tori and Uke no longer have the same bodies anymore. Regarding your example with the santa hat, someone could easily wear it to lessen the chance of a decap, and on the flipside, it could DQ them when they otherwise shouldn't have. Users with boxing gloves, helmet and punkspikes activated have the offensive advantage against one without any objects, which I'm sure you can imagine is disastrous.
BAD LUCK
It would be rather hard to find your/your opponent's joints when they're covered by a shirt.
Now known as Kahnzuu.
Make the shirt translucent and show up opaque in the replay
they already have something like this for all the effects.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Looks só bad,with this basically ppls with gloves or big items will get more chances of hitting the enemy,it kills skills.
potatoes
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Make the shirt translucent and show up opaque in the replay
they already have something like this for all the effects.

/me points at the effects option

There's a good reason for it defaulting to only show items on replays if you're playing

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
What about players that can't view the items. A lot of people don't have good computers and play the game with 3D items, Flames, and textures turned off. They can't run the game with them on and if they had to play a game where these items effected them, but they couldn't see them then suddenly they would be at a HUGE disadvantage.

Unsupported.

These items are cosmetic only for a reason.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Grabbing objects is a terrible idea because it discourages players from buying 3d items for fear of being a disadvantage. Shirts aren't the worst idea, except the art community is one of the best parts of toribash along with customizing your tori. A shirt would cover up half of the Tori's body which diminishes that a bit, but on the flip side you could release a basic shirt template and make your own designs(with restrictions of course).
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Also I thought of something else. You said you wanted this idea in order to make things more realistic, but actually this would make it less realistic. If you could grab items and drag players by them then what about items like Cancer. If I grab that tiny thing and start lifting my opponent by it then that just ruins all realism. Same thing for items like my Swag Cap, if you grabbed that irl it would just fall off my head, but in game items don't come off.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
One of the best point in my opinion in this game is the fact that even a white belt have 50% chances of winning a black belt without any other considerations than the game itself.

Your idea just ruin this.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash