Toribash
Originally Posted by Ruyzan View Post
Why do people assume Alien lifeforms are smarter than us?

I've never seem to grasp the idea that alien life forms are smarter than humans. How can we say they are when we don't have any conclusive evidence that they do exist? And maybe the UFO's and USO's (unidentified submergable objects) are capable at going places and reaching speeds we have not yet been able to achieve. But it's very possible that we can do thing they can't.

Because if they contact us they'll be capable of space travel or communications, neither of which humanity can do effectively.

/stupid topic.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Why do people assume Alien lifeforms are smarter than us?

Who says this?

How can we say they are when we don't have any conclusive evidence that they do exist? .

Again who?

And maybe the UFO's and USO's (unidentified submergable objects) are capable at going places and reaching speeds we have not yet been able to achieve. But it's very possible that we can do thing they can't.

Humans seem to be the only race of animals that create hatred out of thin air. If an alien race is completely unified, they are already much more intelligent than we are. Wars have started because we think that a certain group of people are inferior, I certainly hope alien society wouldn't do such a thing.

Also, I thought in the olden days, disscusion topics had to be approved, I suppose this has stopped?
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
aliens are real i am sure of it! People consider some animals to be smarter then us all talk about aliens is purely speculative there are probably normal animals on another planet like cows, lizards and dogs.
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
People think like that because the only aliens we would see would be smarter than us because they would have a way of getting here. We can't go to other planets let alone a planet with life form on it.
Purity Of Essence
"Aliens" exist undoubtedly. There are several places in the universe that relate to th same conditions earth gets. And everyone assumes they will be human-like in shape and whatnot, the reality is it will be some form of bacteria or small organism. The chances of them being like us is next to none.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
If they made it all the way here to earth, then yes their technology is far more advanced than ours, and they are most likely smarter.

inb4BacteriaAsteroid

Also, I would assume that life is plentiful in other regions. hell, for all we know
mass effect 3 could be going on in some other (solar) system.

I see aliens as intelligent or bacteria. Not at all the same. That would be too fucking weird.

Maybe they could be humanoid as that life with develop on planets similar to ours. But Not looking like us with the same language. For that they would need the same geography which is nigh impossible.
i dont think they are smarter than us because if they haven't contacted us yet then they cant be cleaver
jo_)jo_)asding+
I'd say pretty much everything humans say about this topic is pure speculation.
Originally Posted by jojoasding View Post
i dont think they are smarter than us because if they haven't contacted us yet then they cant be cleaver

Well I sure hope an alien race contacting us isn't a cleaver! Cleavers are sharp and dangerous. Also, why would an alien race contact a species that will most likely destroy themselves within the next couple hundred years?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
aliens(if they do exist) are because how do you think they come o earth and reveal their selves to us.Wait after that line i think we a smarter :L
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv