Ranking
Original Post
Tv Can't hold my attention anymore.
I stopped watching tv. All I did was play video games and now that the video games are gone I can't be preoccupied with tv.
I don't even feel like playing video games right now. actually I do but I can't . I feel like reading but not at the moment
I don't know but for some reason I see myself as working multiple jobs in the future because I can't take interest in things.. All I feel like doing is working and coming home to play games and when I can't play games all I feel like doing is working... I think I might become a machine. I know I will get back to the video games soon but right now this feeling I have is just one of contentness and a little bit of boredom. I think I can escape it with some feedback from the forum or just a warm shower followed by a good read...... thanks.

can tv occupy you?
Last edited by Luminescence; Oct 9, 2011 at 01:10 AM.
Share your wisdom with me.
Just go outside and socialize, or go for a walk, or even just sit around and look at nature. Either that or find a hobby that can always be different each day you do it. Like photography or crafts. Seems to me like you're cooped up a lot and most of the things you do are watch television, play video games and read. All of those things can get boring eventually.
posting in a mwah thread
-----
ps

hi mwah
Last edited by 2worlds; Oct 9, 2011 at 02:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
It depends on what im watching but im SLOWLY drifting away from it. i still like to watch certain things that catch my eye (Ghost Adventures, Bleach, Boondocks, King of the Hill, Fam Guy, American Dad, Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Squidbillies and other stuff)

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I quitted TV a long time ago, its boring now, i only watch late night TV (the simpsons, family guy and stuff of that kind)
Like Mwah said, find a nice hobby, get some fresh air, and don't just sit at home all day like I do.
Oh, hi there guys, TV rots your brain; you use less of your brain watching TV than you do sleeping. [[citation can suck my dick]]

Go make some friends.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Like what Zayex said,go make some friends.Stop watching TV,it's bad for your eyes and brain.You should socialize more,you will find yourself more fun when you have lots of friends.I was in a situation like yours too,few years ago.

Just socialize,that'll work.