Toribash
Original Post
HTC Evo 4g
First 4g phone, what are your thoughts?

It has a 4.3 inch touch screen, friggen huge. And also a kickstand for viewing your movies and stuff more comfortable on like table.

Running Android OS of course...

It has 2 cameras for use with qik(google it), one faces you and its like 2mp I think, the main camera in the front is 8 MP and can take 720p video!!!

I heard problems though about the glass peeling up off of it recently. I wanted one really bad up til now lols I'll let them fix all the bugs first 8D
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
4g is like 5times faster than 3g. For you know browsing the internet watching videos and other internet stuff. I have full coverage of 4g in my area so it'd be pwn if I got it. You could also use your phone as a hotspot for wifi, so if you're like with your laptop in some place without wifi and you have super fast 4g then you can put your phone as the wifi thing and connect your laptop and have pretty fast internet.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I personally like how you can hook it up to your tv and stream movies from the phone to the tv. It's a nice touch
i have a HTC HD2 and i can say that it rlly pwns i can play ps1 games on it : DD and this one is 2 times better
[Latvian][GATA]
Free Head Textures
Nice phone. I think 4.3 inch touch screen is really big for phone. and i the photo phone looks nice and slice and beautiful. and it is 4g so its data transferring speed is amazing. ultimately HTC make a awesome phone.
Ya I forgot about that HDMI port thingy lol the phone is sick... But so far I've heard of 2 problems, the glass part peeling up in the corners, and now touch screen not registering touches if it's not grounded(you touching it) If you leave it on a desk or something and use hte touch screen it wont read the touch in some parts. But if you touch it at all then it's good and registers the touch everywhere.
DesertPunk

Please click this