Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Last 10 sets Alejandro will ever make
I had closed my shop.

It was always my goal to gift toribash some sets after so many years of fostering my artistic abilities, as this game deserves my short lifetime of artistic development to delve in serious setmaking for the good of its legacy, having joined it in 2008 and spending almost two thirds of my life loving the aesthetic and holding fond memories like me at 9 trying to make money by making little images when I couldn't even speak english.

I made my first 10 dollars on Toribash, I started discovering the idea of getting paid for digital art here, I learned english here, made family here, developed social skills on the mIRC chats, had fun, faced anger, I have lived most of my life infatuated with this silly ragdoll fighting game's community.

That day has come, the final X on the map where the treasure will be unearthed, the finality of my Toribash artistic journey.

UPDATE: please read this post

feel free to inquire
discord / portfolio (+ contacts)

After I have made the tenth set I will be making one final set and make it absolutely free for the community, it will be the set I will put the most amount of effort into.

Some of my favorite ones I've made (none for sale):

I really believe this game has something that sets it apart from any other, and its community has had its fair amount of ups and downs, but in the end I have made so many friends, I have met so many interesting people, I have traveled the world and stayed at friends' whom I met on this very game, that I am driven to be incredibly grateful. It means the world to me. I want this to be one thank you to Toribash among the thousands it deserves.

shoutout to chickenpox
Last edited by Alejandro; Jan 28, 2024 at 11:47 PM.