Ranking
Original Post
Christmas Lottery

[/FONT][/SIZE]
If you think you are lucky enough, here's your opportunity to win some valuable prizes!

How it works?
You can buy as many tickets as you want. There are three tiers, you can buy some of each if you wish:
• Cheap and Cheerful Tickets: 5,000 TC per ticket; 45,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Luxury Tickets: 10,000 TC per ticket; 90,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Mystery Tickets: 20,000 TC per ticket; no discounts

To go on with your purchase, please send TC to Countdown and include this form in the message while sending TC:
 Tiers:
 Amounts:
 User this is for:
If you don't send this message, you'll get Cheap and Chearful tickets!

At the end, we will use a random generator to come up with the winners.

What is up for grabs?
Pretty much everything you can think of, and those items are no-Qi during the transfer! However, the item will become Qi-restricted as soon as the items are sent to your inventory.

When does it end?
This lottery ends right on 25th December at 12:59PM (GMT +0). The drawing will happen a couple of days after the deadline (before New Years).

Can I donate?
Yes you can! Just send an item you want to donate to Countdown's account and we'll put you on the nice list. Please also remember that sharing is caring, buy a ticket or two for your not-so-wealthy friends!
Get crackin'!

Last edited by Creati0n; Dec 25, 2017 at 11:57 PM.
R.I.P Static
God, All I want was Void items. Sad thing.

Question : I already own a forum VIP, but I got another one. Does that means it will be extended or kind of leveled up so I can use 150x200 avatar and bigger signature?

pls say level up.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by raiken View Post
God, All I want was Void items. Sad thing.

Question : I already own a forum VIP, but I got another one. Does that means it will be extended or kind of leveled up so I can use 150x200 avatar and bigger signature?

pls say level up.

It gets extended for another six months.
But It said 1 year worth of Forum VIP.

And I previously already own one 6 months worth of Forum VIP.
if it was level up, i can take 6months only
Last edited by Raiken; Jan 1, 2018 at 10:03 AM.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
250k, didn't win. K.

Weird how the favored community members got winnings. But I'll just leave it there.
Last edited by Milf; Jan 1, 2018 at 11:12 AM.
Parrot
Originally Posted by raiken View Post
But It said 1 year worth of Forum VIP.

And I previously already own one 6 months worth of Forum VIP.
if it was level up, i can take 6months only

another year*, sorry about that.
Originally Posted by Milf View Post
250k, didn't win. K.

Weird how the favored community members got winnings. But I'll just leave it there.

You entered a lottery at your own risk. Entering large amounts =/= win.
I'm like the worst person in the community, dude. But I won, it's very random, I guess.

Also okay Creation thank you for your answer aswell.
- made in Indonesia

Some posts were deleted, because they were going off the rails just to bash Milf.

Accusing this of being rigged is fairly serious, and if you're going to do it, I would like some level of evidence: either as to how, statistical strangeness that is generally agreed to accompany rigging (which is very different from oddities of random chance, like Typhon winning 6 times), or a motivation for it to be rigged.

Speaking from the higher staff's perspective: if we want to give people free stuff, we're not going to rig a lottery to do it. There's no rule against us giving people free stuff, we just don't generally think it's a great idea to do willy-nilly.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!