ES Recruitment Drive
jeez ive been through that kind of jizz before
i was vacationing in Texas when this f-4 came along and the NWS didnt give a warning just a watch (nobody died) and it like ripped my vacation house to shreds (luckily my family saw the local on the 8's and took us down to the shelter) but not before i could set up a camera in the ground to capture it all
and here is the picture we took of it as it left the town when we were driving around in a rented car we got from Dallas
as they say, pics or it didnt happen

and heres the damage

dont go giving me any pics or it didnt happen shit!
but the person who was next door lost her dogs (not dead but missing)
found em on the street though!
I only care about love. I've ridden the TARDIS. Boxsucks
10/21/12
hurricanehurricanehurricane

But more seriously, any damage to your house?
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
i dont get it /\
im not lying!
I only care about love. I've ridden the TARDIS. Boxsucks
10/21/12
O Im sry a tornado acidently my whole house

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Damn dude. Glad we don't get many here.

Also, no damage to our house, the people across the road are lucky though, knocked a huge tree over, but in the opposite way of the house. I live in a trailer, so we're also pretty damned lucky it didn't tear vinyl off.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Originally Posted by theblaze View Post
jeez ive been through that kind of jizz before
i was vacationing in Texas when this f-4 came along and the NWS didnt give a warning just a watch (nobody died) and it like ripped my vacation house to shreds (luckily my family saw the local on the 8's and took us down to the shelter) but not before i could set up a camera in the ground to capture it all
and here is the picture we took of it as it left the town when we were driving around in a rented car we got from Dallas
as they say, pics or it didnt happen

and heres the damage

dont go giving me any pics or it didnt happen shit!
but the person who was next door lost her dogs (not dead but missing)
found em on the street though!

I'm sure your family is able to put images on stormresearch.com and srh.noaa.gov

Don't make up stories, they annoy us all.
the god
My friends house got hit by lightning, it caught on fire, and burnt there office and part of his room, everyone was safe but they had to move oout :<
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
I'm sure your family is able to put images on stormresearch.com and srh.noaa.gov

Don't make up stories, they annoy us all.

I was just about to say that, thanks ;)

Originally Posted by theblaze View Post
ive been through that kind of jizz before

Also, wtf

Anyway, if that even was where your vacation house was (which it isn't) then your vacation house would be in a pretty shitty place. Look at the size of those houses, ew.
Last edited by SporeCc; May 8, 2009 at 04:04 AM.
Pwned

So, did yall have any insurence?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it