ES Recruitment Drive
SkyWhale- Emergency!.rpl

it's very spectacular. i like replays in which too many moves and actions.
skeets are coolest and tricking is amazing. you've combined these things in this job perfectly!
10/10
[HACK] [Replayz]

noice
real fuckin noice
liked everything at the start, especially the spin at about 1260
the way you came down from the spin looked a bit messy though, looked like you held everything except for your chest, rest after that was really nice
enjoyed the tricking segment
the dms looked weird but in a good way, looked like you parkour mounted him or some shit and ripped everything off
skeets were fucking crazy what the hell, arm skeet was pretty clever

gjgjgj
baha
Thanks to everybody who gives my replays CnC! Seeing you all enjoying my work gives me great joy. Thanks guys! Now...

After over 85 saves of this replay (in case I wanted to start over from another spot), I've finally finished. This replay began in October last year, and I worked on it off and on until now.

However, I'd like to dedicate this one to Bgjames... you can consider this a bit of a "call out" if you will lol.

Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
(also sky sucks at madmans and manips)

(I know what you are about to say yes I see your replay threads you guys try to copy sky for the most part (trying to outshine him but frankly I did that awhile ago hehe...)

Anyway, I guess I'll hop on the bandwagon of naming replays after songs. Here ya go! Future bass is my jam.

Easily my best replay, both technically and personally. Hope you all feel the same way!
-----
Thanks to Gravity for messaging me about the replays not loading properly! You can get the replay from here if the above doesn't work.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e2...+Hold+Fast.rpl
Attached Files
SkyWhale- Hold Fast.rpl (464.5 KB, 167 views)
Last edited by SkyWhale; Mar 5, 2016 at 09:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Easily my this generation's best replay

Fixed that up for you
Holy fucking amazing shit. That was beautiful. It was so consistent. not a single break anywhere. Every move either looked great or had a specific meaning to it. Fucking hell man. That boom was fucking awesome aswell. Would have been better if you lowered your leg a bit later. It made it look a bit stiff and odd. But that's if i were to be extremely nitpicky. Otherwise this is undescribeably good.

Fucking fantastic work mate.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen