ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+A guy is threatening me
I made Toribashen a head, and he started making fun of me because I didn't put eyes into the head. He clearly stated in the post that he wanted a white background with a blue lightning bolt. I did it, and now he's annoying me with pointless PMs filled with swears and insults. I don't know how to take a picture of the PMs, so I don't have any evidence really, but I hope you do believe me.

Here is the thread : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=122943

P.S. : The thing that pissed me off the most is that he's probably using the "no eyes" head right now, without paying for it. It really was a good head.
Last edited by Nebu_old; Sep 17, 2009 at 02:23 AM.
[16:53] <Mosier> Trippy

So he is just annoying you?
Go Into support chat so we can have more information and see if the pms were that bad.
Join the chat and then type in /join #support there they can help you.
To take a picture use the Imprant|Petsis button in your keyboard then open paint and press ctrl+v(that is for pasting) then upload the picture to www.*******.com or www.imageshack.com
Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
I just got a PM from him saying he's going to try to ban me! All just because of a head! This is not worth it!!

Don't worry about that he can't do that
but seriously go to #support and talk to moderators and administrators in there you need to talk not just join and leave
Last edited by Alan; Sep 17, 2009 at 02:42 AM.
I just got a PM from him saying he's going to try to ban me! All just because of a head! This is not worth it!!
[16:53] <Mosier> Trippy

Looks like it's been sorted out (i.e. he got banned).

Closed.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&