Ranking
Original Post
texture problem?
I saw a fellow named TomPaine in RomanWrestling. he was wearing a leg texture that he had just bought today. He claims, and i believe him, that the pattern was there when he bought the texture. It was a pattern from my set. but recolored to black and white. I am just wondering if when a texture is bought, does the person who sold it, last pattern that was on it send with it? and if so i am pming tom now and having him post who he bought the texture from and i would like justice to be served.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
Nope, texture items don't have any pictures attached to them. If you buy one, you must always go and upload a texture manually.

PM an smod (guys with blue names) with the guys name that stole your textures and they'll take care of it.
I have bought a couple of texture parts from the market that already have had textures attached to them. I cannot find specifically which vendor I bought my thigh texture from but I assure you I'm not a texture thief.

I bought a left pec a right triceps and a right thigh that have all done this.

I'm sorry I cannot tell you who was wearing your texture before they sold it to me but I have removed it.
Last edited by TomPaine; Sep 18, 2009 at 06:33 AM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Well after you buy textures like that,l make sure you replace them with your own so there wont be any missunderstandings.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

alright, well it seems we have some differing opinions here lol. magix says no matter what when you get a texture its blank. and tompaine says that when he uploaded it the picture was on there. and tompaine. you just go to your sent messages. and im sure its in there. anyways. whatever someone out there is wearing my textures. thats cool.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
With the current tradeable texture system, a texture item will retain the uploaded image when it is transferred.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
all it says is I purchased something from youshop. can't get anymore details...
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
There's no need for that since all the textures are tradeable now.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!