Toribash
I figured it'd be more accurate to the character, but little did I know how much I hated being enforcer . Crim is so much easier/funner.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I have 2gb of ram memory and this still lags like shit,you will be able to play it normally if you own like 4gb and a 64 bit OS.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Love this game so much, have a rating of 58 right now and playing it with some buddies.

Going to be getting premium with some friends soon, let the awesome cars begin.
i have a 64bit pc and run it fine no crashes at all :P
Bleep bloop
well i told the maker of this thread a trick to stop the crushes on the game if you use 32bit

but looks like he has not posted it
this game uses around 1.8gbs of ram
Anime United
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
well i told the maker of this thread a trick to stop the crushes on the game if you use 32bit

but looks like he has not posted it
this game uses around 1.8gbs of ram

Could you pm it to me?

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
I made kanade from Angel Beats! :3

My character

Enforcer..
Are you in Joker?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
im in joker, the games tuff though. I hate everyone who pays so they can be good though. They need jobs.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Im downloading this right now.
i have like 2.76 gb of ram.
i don't know how to tell if you comp is 64bit or not.
Halp. and will it lag like sheet?

Edit: i have a 64 bit. is that good?