Ranking
It was alright but the replays were going to fast.

Other then that it was great.
I liked this wtf.
The music was nice, and you did a good job making the replays fit it. I thought the speed was okay, for me at least. Transitions were okay for the most part, but you used a little too many of the basic transitions you start out with-be more creative with it. You had enough sync to make it a good video. I don't think everything has to be synced. The replays were simply awesome, but too much thandir. ;o

The only thing is the resolution, but you could probably easily fix that next time.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
I liked this wtf.
The music was nice, and you did a good job making the replays fit it. I thought the speed was okay, for me at least. Transitions were okay for the most part, but you used a little too many of the basic transitions you start out with-be more creative with it. You had enough sync to make it a good video. I don't think everything has to be synced. The replays were simply awesome, but too much thandir. ;o

Cause he's simply awesome.
Also, working at reupload in better resolution :s
retired
Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
but too much thandir. ;o

I HATE YOU =<<<

Anyway, srsly- I have to agree that this video is really epic, gratz Powas and Verax. Amazing work, I'm glad that I could appear in it. Too bad I'm a lazyass and I'm not making new replays : D
Anyway, if You make new vid in the future, I'll try to create some xdddd
This video lacks Thrandir.

Seriously. Great video Powas, i really didn't know you had these videomaker skills.
It has a good sync although the video it's a bit too fast, nice song also.
Long gone
Thanks, also, rerender'd in better resolution and sent to Verax ( ofc sth always fucks up - this time video has 2 gaps, thankfully they're quite short ) , he's gonna upload it on his channel. That was a collab just as credits say, each of us made a great job and it looks like I'm gettin all glory cause I posted a thread, trolololol.
He has also much more subs and more videos uploaded = more views = profit : d
Last edited by Powas; Aug 7, 2011 at 06:33 PM.
retired
FULLLLLLLLLLL SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
punch kick punch kick

watched for about a minute, and thats pretty much what i got from it.
not much in the way of syncing, song was at full speed the whole time.

meh.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
FULLLLLLLLLLL SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
punch kick punch kick

watched for about a minute, and thats pretty much what i got from it.
not much in the way of syncing, song was at full speed the whole time.

meh.

To be honest, It's not like i'm whining or something. No one forces you to like it. It just pretty sums up that retarded popularity contest that's been going on here for years.
The point of the video was to be fast, flashing, epilepsy and shit. If you don't like that stuff, go somewhere else but don't claim it as cons.
Last edited by Verax; Aug 7, 2011 at 08:18 PM.
lol
it was indeed a but epilepsy inducing and shaky on that page but still beautiful i thought the camera could have been a bit more up close and personal the shaders could have been a bit darker (song tone) but seemed a bit happy-ish shaders the video was great overall 6/10 (im not bashing the epilepsy inducing effects due to the fact that it was supposed to be that way)
OLDA pobpnuk: i like other girls zaktt: SHIT
ABORT ABORT QUICKKK