Ranking
haha this is what happens when you post more than one replay at a time. I love Addictions, it is really rare to see a madman replay where both tori and uke go so high in the air. Also really like the don't stop moving philosophy in it.

Splitsoup is nothing particularly amazing except for the pose which kinda caught me off guard.

untitled, crazy dms and again really hectic movement which i like. I also thought it was really cool how you threw uke's chest and head in the air before skeeting it.

Fortune Days feels like a classic madman on steroids. For some reason, i really enjoyed that position you got into after the first kick and how you kicked off it, it's just unusual i guess.
oh yeah
heh, yeah i learned my lesson.
also, thanks for the cnc.
-----
Attached Files
ViC - Rocket Sockets.rpl (221.7 KB, 39 views)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
rapidfire posts

ok this is pretty fast and bananas. I know someone would complain that the replay ended so early but i actually don't mind it because it kept it constantly speedy. Of course if you did find a way to continue it and keep going this fast i wouldn't mind it at all. The dq makes the manip even cooler. Good job, as usual.
oh yeah
Speedy af stuff and loving it.

Replay is sweet af really, decap was butter smooth.

Gj
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
really slick
real smooth
the boom kick was cool
how do you turn on selfdmg?
and what gravity was that?
Holy fuck.

Opener was sexy, manip was quick and smooth.

But the boom. Holy fuck that boom. How did you manage to get a double knee in that? jesus.

Skeetcap was gorgeous. Just wish you would follow through the arm movement after throwing for a bit more power behind the whole thing.

Nice af.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen