Ranking
Original Post
[WIP] Wallshu
Wallshu
Name is still being decided

Wallshu is a fighting mod I made that has two players fight in a dojo with a wall starting in between them that well slowly raise at the start of the game, the wall is so that each player has a chance to set up their move without having to worry about any interruptions, and I need some help with settings and some other stuff.

Current rules:
Match Frames: 650
Turn Frame: 5,10,15
Distance: 400
Dojo Size: 540 (its a circle dojo btw)
Gravity: -9.82
Dismemberment Threshold: 90
No Gripping: yes
Sumo: yes

I need to know which settings I should change (I also need to know if I should slow/speed up the wall or change the size of it) and should I implement a point system
Attached Files
WallshuWIP1.tbm (1,007 Bytes, 12 views)
Last edited by craftinbros; May 9, 2014 at 09:36 PM.
I think you should start messing with dm threshold for all the joints, I forgot the name of what im talking about, but there is a thing where you can alter how much damage a joint takes before dismember

seems like a cool mod, If I could id like to add an environment to your mod
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
I think you should start messing with dm threshold for all the joints, I forgot the name of what im talking about, but there is a thing where you can alter how much damage a joint takes before dismember

I don't know how to do that, ik how to have certain points given when a joint is hit and certain points when its dmed but not how to have a separate dm threshold for each joint, but I know it is possible, So when/if I figure out how what joints were you thinking should have a higher/lower dm threshold?

seems like a cool mod, If I could id like to add an environment to your mod

Thanks, environment like in the ring? or out of the ring? Like greykido type boxes maybe?
Enviroment would be nice to wushu of onto players under a match. Like the idea
And for what Mzebra said i agree.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
New Version:

New Version

Changes:
Turn Frames are now 5,10,50,50,50 (and so on)
Dojo is now square
Dojo is also smaller (I actually increased the dojo size but since its now square it's smaller)
There is now objects around the edge of the dojo (is that what you meant by enviorment?)
Attached Files
WallshuWIP2.tbm (2.6 KB, 13 views)
an entire dojo type arena, but whatever since that looks better.

Ok, anything else I should add?
Looks fine, dont seek victory in other people

Make the mod how you wanted and dont question your vision