Toribash
Original Post
[REL]Park spar
I originally thought of the idea when I was re-watching the dare devil movie, then added some cool stuffs, so yeah.

large image

Not much else to say, feel free to post replays of this mod here.
Attached Files
cb_spar_park.tbm (13.9 KB, 53 views)
It is a bit cramped and not alot of space to move around. Great idea though.
ahoy, mother fuck
Originally Posted by KillaPone View Post
It is a bit cramped and not alot of space to move around. Great idea though.

I kinda wanted it to be cramped, to force the sparrers to use the enviorment more
id suggest add a floor everywhere the white looks a bit boring.
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
Originally Posted by Obscu View Post
id suggest add a floor everywhere the white looks a bit boring.

I'll add that, but I don't think its worth adding to a mp version, unless I add more stuff
Originally Posted by craftinbros View Post
I kinda wanted it to be cramped, to force the sparrers to use the enviorment more

That was genius, now that you said this I will most definitely try the mod out. Usually in environmental mods I just sort of avoid the items laying around me and jump around and attack.
GREAT MOD
GJ
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
That was genius, now that you said this I will most definitely try the mod out. Usually in environmental mods I just sort of avoid the items laying around me and jump around and attack.
GREAT MOD
GJ

Thanks, can't wait to see your replay, also I still have room for 8 non-static objects, and 7 joint objects, so if theres any weapons or something you think I should add just tell me
This mod is awesome I will see if i can put a fresh replay on your thread of this mod.
Never trust a commie.
Originally Posted by Lom0 View Post
This mod is awesome I will see if i can put a fresh replay on your thread of this mod.

thanks