Ranking
Original Post
I was thinking about this a week ago lol
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
that would be awesome, could be a mp one where if you dont get threw the hole you get knocked off the platform and hit a trigger which makes you lose.

Also if possible you could have multiple waves of wholes getting progressive harder.

If you get threw all holes there could be a wall with a trigger on it which comes towards you and when the first person touch's it they win
Ok, so I just started making this and already ran into problems. The only way I can think of that will allow the wall to move smoothly to the player is on a no-friction platform, but the only way the player can balance or stay on the ground is if the ground has friction. So this problem was easy to fix, I just added a non-friction platform 0.01 height above the friction one, however when the wall reaches the "Friction-zone" it flips over
Nevermind this post my brother got on my account and posted on a random thread
Last edited by Miyako; Jun 5, 2014 at 04:21 AM.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Originally Posted by xZjoshZx View Post
You could have the players stand on a friction zone block and in the wall there could be the plates image and what the plays have to do so the wall would just go right past them

what
Sorry my brother got on my account and posted on some random thread really sorry
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Originally Posted by xZjoshZx View Post
Sorry my brother got on my account and posted on some random thread really sorry

Alright, but the problem with friction is still a problem
Do it vertically instead of horizontally,so the dolls would be falling through,the final platform would be the victory trigger.
Are you living the life you really want?